Tuesday 17 January 2012

Tesco Stressco


Above. A small clue as to who [correction] what might be suing me come the next edition...

All go here at the Hampstead Village Voice. In talks with Sainsbury, Budgens, Waterstones and Waitrose about getting the Voice into them there shoppes. That's not how to spell shops unless you're American or live in the 16th Century. What's come over me?

Next Voice is going to be a complete cracker! Cor - I'm really hoping to get locked up this time or at least a couple of law suits.

Going to write a book too, no, two books - Toodles,

Mustafa Goldstein x
Editor in very hot-pants
PS. Last chance to advertise in next edition, email: info@hampsteadvillagevoice.com by 25th of January 2012

No comments:

Watcha Hampsters, Hampsteadites and Hampstonians! After weeks banging away at publishing my new book The Joy of Addiction , I've also ma...